Oh my gosh. I can't believe that it is June already! Half the year just blew by.
I will be mentioning some lovely products today and mostly high-end. Yes, I have expensive taste...not all the time though, I will fill you in with cheaper products soon!
1. Starting from the left is my everyday 123 Perfect foundation by Bourjois. It is matte, light-medium coverage and liquidy meaning it is watery and runny. It is easy to spread and a tiny bit moisturising but yielded no results over my trial period over a week. The formulation is different to the sample in-store which was a bit thicker. I preferred the thicker version but nonetheless, still great a foundation. This is worth trying if you are looking for a reliable foundation that you want to wear all the time.
2. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter is a cream hued cream to powder highlighter. It is a shimmered champagne beige that once blended out, results in a beautiful, glowy sheen that looks like it's lit from within.You simply apply it to your cheekbones and browbone and use the soft sponge end to blend out.
I would recommend this to just about everybody as it works on all skintones. It is so magnificent that I think I get looks from the corner of my eye. Good for nights out, good for parties, good for work and school and definately subtle enough for everyday.
3. Wow this Lancome Hypnose Star Waterproof Mascara sure delivers! It gives you length, separation, curl, volume and it stays curled! From the initial use I got amazing results, the lashes almost touched my eyebrows! With the right eyelash curler, this could be the bomb.
4. One of my favourite blushes, my beloved Nars Douceur. A marvellous mauvish-brown for every day of the week. See full review here: http://lalasbeaute.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/nars-douceur-review-and-swatches.html
5. Gorgeous warm, creamy champagne to be used on the eyes. Simply pop this on the eyes with or without a brush and it looks effortless. Effortless is good right? This shade is very versatile and suits a large variety of people.
I use this every day with a dark matte brown in the crease with a bit of mascara and I'm good to go. I prefer using this with a flat synthetic brush because using the fingers makes it too sheer. Recommend this to anybody who wears makeup.
6. This Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Pygmalion is a semi-opaque rosey watermelon. Great MLBB shade. Moisturising and natural enough for everyday. I love it.
7. The Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In Place Powder Makeup may be a mouthful but I like it for days when I want to be more polished. It imparts a matte medium-coverage finish that is velvety smooth on the skin. If you want your skin something next to flawless then this might be for you. Oil control is so-so actually, I still get a bit shiny with this powder. Not exactly the best powder out there but I think it deserves a spot in the favourites list, probably for being my most-used item in the list.
Well that's it! I hoped you enjoyed reading and maybe check out a few products, with special mention to Benefit Watt's Up and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige. I will see you through the screen! :)