Wednesday, 8 July 2015

OPI This Color's Making Waves Review/Swatches

OPI This Color's Making Waves is part of their Hawaii 2015 Spring collection.



It is a blue/ green with golden shimmer that leans turquoise and teal due to the slight green undertones.

The formula is thin and watery, but is reasonably opaque with two coats. 


^Outdoor lighting

I used two coats with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat in these swatches and they lasted roughly a week with minor chipping. 


^Indoor lighting

The colour really changes in different lighting, sometimes more green sometimes more blue. It is a really gorgeous colour and I can definitely see myself wearing this in summer. It leads me to imagine the sun shining and bouncing off the azure ocean. Quite fitting for a Hawaii collection!


~

This Color's Making Waves is part of the Hawaii mini collection which I received as a gift from Rani and her girls during their trip to Hawaii. <3 ~


~ lala

1 comment: